Week beginning 25.5.20
This week we are not setting home learning. We would like you to have a relaxing, fun time with your family.
Try to get outside into the sunshine, by going for a walk or playing in the garden.
You could set each other challenges, such as:-
- How many times can you throw and catch the ball in 1 minute?
- How many times can you throw and catch the ball with someone else?
- Make a picnic to eat outside or in the lounge on a sheet with cushion =s or pillow to lean on.
- Watch a film together - make some popcorn to eat while you watch.
- Write a letter to your grandparents or phone them or face time. ( with your parents with you and IF they have said you can!